With over 20 million people living within 75 miles and less than two hour rail service to London St. Pancras International railway station and just over an hour to Manchester, Peak will serve as a gateway destination for both a domestic and international clientele.
ACCESSIBLE BY ROAD AND RAIL
- Direct Access to A61 dual carriageway
- Less than 5 miles from Chesterfield national railway station
- 45 miles to Manchester International Airport
- Sheffield: 20 minutes
- Birmingham: 1 hour
- London: Less than 2 hours
- Manchester: 1.5 hours
- Paris: 4 hours
- Peak District National Park: less than 4 minutes
- Chatsworth Estate: 15 minutes
- Bolsover Castle: 20 minutes
- Historic Town Chesterfield: Less than 10 minutes
- Sheffield City Center: 20 minutes
About Peak District National Park
Facts and figures about the Peak District National Park
- First of Britain’s 15 national parks, founded in 1951.
- Area: 555 sq miles (1,438 sq km) in the centre of England.
- 10million visitors a year (one of the most popular national parks in the UK).
- Over 1,600 miles of public rights of way (footpaths, bridleways and tracks) including 64 miles accessible to disabled people.
- Extensive off-road dedicated cycling and walking trails
- 202 sq miles (520 sq km) of open access land
Peak District National Park
2015Copyright © PEAK RESORT & Grand Heritage Hotel Group